Thursday, April 11, 2013

You Rolled Over!!

Dear Brantley~

You officially rolled over on the floor for the first time today!! I had you on your playmat on the floor for some tummy time. Daddy was sitting on the couch reading a book. You started going, and I started screaming. I turned around and Daddy was still looking at his book. I told him to look up as I turned my head back toward you. I got to see you roll the rest of the way over. I was SO excited and started freaking out. Daddy had looked up just after you finished, so he missed getting to see it.

Later this evening we did some more tummy time. I kept trying to video you, but you weren't rolling. Daddy got up and walked out of the room. You started to roll, so I hollered for Daddy to come back and I tried to get my video camera out again. You rolled before I had time, though. And Daddy missed it again. :-(

Since I missed actually getting you on video, I took a picture immediately. So here's the best I can do on documenting your first real day of rolling over:



The funny thing about you rolling over is that you've been standing almost completely unassisted for a month now. So you could stand as long as you're holding on to something for a month before you could roll over. I have a feeling you're going to skip crawling and go straight to walking. It's so exciting to think of what else is in store for you! You're learning more and more all the time! I LOVE it!!!

I Love You So Much!!
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment