Sunday, April 21, 2013

Fun at Church

Dear Brantley~

Oh how I love you!! I just had to say that! :-) You went to the nursery at church today for the second time, and you did great! When we picked you up one of the girls working in there told me how you were her little buddy for the day. She did a silly gesture to you when we first walked out, and you grinned real big. You had fun with her the rest of the time. She said you are the first baby she's ever seen who loves to play with the toys that hang down over the bouncy seats. You do love those! I always have fun watching you play with those.

You took a good nap this afternoon, and I held you about half the time. I wanted to nap, too, but I couldn't fall asleep. I just couldn't take my eyes off you!



We rode around with Daddy for a bit so he could take some pictures with his camera and get some photography practice. Then we headed over to Rodney and Christy Wagner's for Life Group... and you tagged along. I think I will give in next time and take you to the childcare at the church. I'm nervous about it, but Jax will be up there, too. That eases my mind a bit.

I got to rock you to sleep tonight... my favorite thing to do. I held you for so long after, but I finally had to put you in bed so I could work on school stuff.

You will never know the extent of my love for you!!! You are my angel!!

I Love You!!
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment