Sunday, June 10, 2012

11 Weeks

Dear Baby Dickinson,

My body is definitely changing. I bought my first pair of maternity pants Friday. I'm not really "showing" yet, but I've gained enough weight and my hips have widened enough that I needed some more forgiving pants. I had coffee with Elena Taff Friday, and she convinced me to try a Belly Band. I got one at Target, and it really is cool. I think it will help a lot through the first half of the pregnancy.

Your Nucle Zac got to work with Magic Johnson Friday. I think that is so stinking cool! I loved Magic Johnson when he played for the Lakers!

Daddy and I ate at Cajun's Wharf in Little Rock on the river Friday. It was a very nice date night. It was a little difficult to not share Daddy's Ahi Tuna with him, but it's so worth it to keep you healthy.

I'm really starting to feel much better. I'm definitely not feeling like I do when I'm not pregnant, but I'm getting better. I hope to get back to running soon.

You have now reached the size of a lime... about 1.6 inches long from crown to rump, and you weigh about 0.25 ounces. Your head is about the same size as the whole rest of your body. Your skin is see-through, but you're looking more and more like a baby all the time. Your fingers and toes are no longer webbed, and your tooth buds, hair follicles, and nail beds are forming. It's so exciting to think about how much you are growing and changing in my belly.

I Love You!!
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment