Saturday, January 19, 2013

My 32nd Birthday & Your 2-Week Birthday

Dear Brantley~

You were born exactly two weeks before my birthday. Actually, believe it or not, you were born on the day I was due to be born when Nana was pregnant with me. Well, today is my 32nd birthday, which makes it your 2-week birthday! We drove up to Paragould yesterday and spent the night with Nana and Papa.





Today we took you to the Paragould Dairy Queen for the first time. One of these days you'll learn how big a deal that is. You were so cute with your little fohawk on your first time there.



Then you, Nana, and I went shopping in Paragould. We planned to go several places, but you were worn out by the time we finished at Belk, so we didn't go anywhere else.

Tonight you, Nana, Papa, Daddy, and I all went to eat my birthday dinner at Kimono Japanese Steakhouse and Hibachi Grill. You were SO good the whole time!! They came out clanging pans and singing Happy Birthday to me. You jumped and flinched, but you never fussed. You are seriously the best baby ever!




Your Daddy is so proud of you!!


I Love You So Much!!!
Momma













No comments:

Post a Comment