Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Motivation, Black Mail, & Your Cousin Jax

Dear Brantley~

I went out for another jog today. The other day I tried on some pre-pregnancy jeans that were big on me back then. In fact, they were so big I could take them off without unbuttoning them. When I tried them on the other day they lacked about 2 inches from being able to close enough to button. I couldn't believe it!!!! I was so disgusted with myself. Today while I was jogging a song by Kellie Pickler came on called "Life's Too Short." It says, "Life's too short to hate yourself." It's about being proud of who you are. At one point it said, "You let a stupid pair of old blue jeans that don't quite fit ruin your day and beat yourself up. You beat yourself up. Well blue jeans ain't nothin' but fabric and buttons. They don't mean a thing. They can't make you beautiful. Baby, you're beautiful. So throw 'em away!" That was just what I needed to hear. Not only did it make me feel better about myself, but it also made me push harder to reach my goals... and I did! I hoped to make it 2 miles again. I made it 2.25! I was so proud!

When I got home daddy had given you a bath again. This time was because you had messed up your pajamas, though.... pretty bad! Haha! You will love those stories when you get older... except you won't want us to tell them in front of your friends, or worse yet.. a girlfriend. :-)

We went to Nucle Jeremy, Aunt Tara, and Jaxon's house for supper tonight. Jax just loves you! It is so cute to see him around you. I can't wait to see how y'all interact as you get older. He can't wait to teach you so much.


I Love You So Much!!!
Momma



No comments:

Post a Comment