Sunday, February 3, 2013

Super Bowl

Dear Brantley~

Nana and Papa were in town taking care of Jaxon so Nucle Jeremy and Aunt Tara could go away for the weekend. They came to our church this morning and sat with you and Daddy and me. You got hungry as soon as Pastor James started talking, though, so I had to get up and leave to feed you in lobby. After church we all went to eat at Cracker Barrel in North Little Rock (and Connor and Andrew Taylor), and then we went home to hang out until the Super Bowl. I went out for a jog midday, and I was greeted by Jax driving his police car around when I got back.











I walked in to find you and Daddy curled up together...







Then you and I curled up and watched the Super Bowl together while Daddy and Connor left to take Andrew home.





























I know... so many pictures of you almost the exact same. But I want to cherish every single facial expression and movement. I can't help but post a ton of different ones, even if they're only slightly different.

Daddy grilled some hot wings when he got back... the perfect accompaniment to the Super Bowl. I'm sorry you aren't old enough to enjoy them. I'm sure he'll fix them for you someday. Because I have a feeling you'll grow up to be a sports nut, I'll go ahead and let you know that your very first Super Bowl was between the Baltimore Ravens and San Francisco 49ers. The Ravens won 34-31. Beyonce was the half-time show performer, and she rocked it! And you were so precious through the whole thing... well, the part you were awake for. :-)

I Love You So Much!!!
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment