Thursday, May 3, 2012

5 Weeks * 5 Days

Dear Baby Dickinson,

We went to the doctor today finally! We are not as far along as we thought. They estimated 5 weeks and 5 days. Either way, we are stinking excited. The only sad thing is we have to wait a month longer than we thought to meet you.

So... we told Connor tonight. He is so excited! He's going to love you! We got it on video and pictures. We gave him a card from you that said, "I can't wait 'til December to meet you! I love you already! ~ Baby Dickinson"

 



 Then he opened a gift, and it was a t-shirt that said "Big Brother 2012."

 



 
We're going to let Connor tell Nana & Papa about you. He and Daddy leave early in the morning for Space Camp. I made granola, chocolate/almond butter bars, rice krispy treats, and ham & cheese melts to take. I can't wait to do those things for you someday.

I Love You!

Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment